Sunday, January 9, 2011

Date Night!

So...here is the story of our date night...Mark and I can never decide where we should go out to eat.  Sometimes we leave Marshfield and say "Where do you want to eat?" and the other one says "I don't care...where do you want to eat?"  We are awful at making decisions!!  Because of this, we decided that since were playing each other in the championship game of our fantasy football league, the loser would have to plan the date for the winner.  Needless to say...I lost!!

I asked for suggestions for where we should go (thanks everyone for your suggestions!!) We ended up doing dinner at Umi (the Kissy Kissy roll is amazing) and then I planned on going to Firehouse Pottery.  It was closed by the time we were done with dinner, so we went bowling, and then to Fedora for a chocolate fondue dessert :)

Aunt KK of course volunteered to babysit :)


Getting ready to leave Boyd with KK for the night!


In the car on the way to Springfield!

No comments:

Post a Comment