I know this isn't a Christmas picture, but I love his 4 month pic :) He is now 5 1/2 months, but it's too cute!! We had a GREAT Christmas with the Messicks on Christmas Eve and the Boyds on Christmas Day. It was such a fun holiday with our little man!!
We went to Bass Pro to get Boyd's picture taken with Santa. He was VERY interested in his beard! He was playing with it :) The staff there was so good and Grandma Messick was able to take pictures on the side. I like this one.
This is a picture of Boyd trying to look like Santa :)
Thanks cousin Jackson for letting us borrow your outfit!
Boyd obviously doesn't understand the whole "presents" thing, but he liked playing with that shiny box!
Boyd and cousin Jackson...it's amazing what has changed in the last year!!!
The Boyd sisters...sorry mom and Tracy...we were looking for you!
I like this one of mommy and her little man :) I hadn't put the ornaments on the tree yet...
This sweatshirt was a gift from Aunt KK so we took a picture of it and sent it to her. He's getting so big!
Speaking of getting big...look at him sitting up! Boyd can sit up for about 30 seconds or so and then either falls to the side or falls forward. He is so proud of himself!
We had such a good Christmas holiday but it went waaaaay to fast! I had a great time staying home with him, but I had to return to work this week. Now I'm counting the days until summer when I have him all day for 3 months!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment