Saturday, November 27, 2010

Messick Thanksgiving

We had a great time at the Boyd Thanksgiving, and we continued it this week with the Messick side of the family!  We weren't able to see the Elmers, but we saw Aunt Lacey the next day.  Uncle John and Aunt Nancy were able to come from Joplin, so it was a very special Thanksgiving for all of us!  Lindsey and Jon hosted this year, so it was nice to be at their new house.  They have done a great job and were great hosts!

Grandma and Grandpa Messick with Boyd :)


Mark and I got a picture when we got home.  Isn't Boyd adorable in that little vest?  I couldn't pass it up!!


Uncle John and Aunt Nancy with Boyd


Aunt KK and Boyd


Lindsey and Jon with him...


I just think this picture is really cute!



We also had a nice surprise visit this week by Jilly, my college roommate, and her husband Kevin!  I was so excited to see them because they live in Atlanta!!  I wasn't able to go to their wedding because I was 8 months pregnant and my doctor wouldn't let me.  I was so excited that they made the trip to see me and little Boyd!  Here is a picture of Jilly with Boyd :)




No comments:

Post a Comment