Saturday, November 13, 2010

3 months

I am embarrassed that it has been over a month since I updated my blog, but I have had a busy month!  I wrapped up my volleyball season and had my banquet, and have been working and doing my grad school work.  I am procrastinating right now because I should be doing a grad paper, but I felt the need to update my blog first :)

Boyd is getting SO big!  Mark weighed him a few days ago (at around 15 weeks) and he weighed 17 pounds!!  I can't believe how big he is getting, but he's just as cute as ever!  He laughs all of the time now, which is the best sound in the entire world :)

He is my little John Deere baby :)





















Boyd has grown so much, and has had many more adventures since my last post.  He finally rolled over!!  He was on his belly, and I went to get my camera to take a picture, but when I came back he was on his back!  I couldn't believe it, but now he mainly rolls from his back to his belly and then complains that he's on his belly.  I don't think he realizes he can roll back over :)

This is the face I love on his belly...















Aren't these the cutest PJs?  They have a bulldog on them and it says Slam Dunk!  I got them as a gift but I think they're adorable :)  They are size 12 month, but I don't think many 12 month old babies would fit in them.




Boyd always supports his MU Tigers!!!  MIZ!!



No comments:

Post a Comment