Boyd also started smiling this month. He always smiled, but he never meant it until recently. We can now get him to smile by talking to him and smiling at him. He also likes to hear daddy sing!
Boyd also likes lying in bed with daddy :)
Mark took Boyd in for his 2 month checkup. He weighed 14 lbs 7 1/4 oz and was 24 1/2 inches long. He is such a big boy!!
Thanks to Aunt Becky, Boyd looks like a pretty boy! He loves his bulldog outfit and looks adorable :)
So I have been taking my second-to-last master's class and have been sitting at the table doing my homework. Mark had Boyd on the couch and he was watching me. How cute is this face?!?!?! I love him!
Cindy Jones, one of my volleyball parents, made Boyd a blanket. How cute is it? It has his name in it!
Look at Boyd's cute little Mizzou outfit. He's my precious little man :)
Boyd has been sitting in his Bumbo lately...I think he kind of likes it!
"I'm 2 months old!!! Yay!"
Aunt KK got my this shirt "I roll with Jesus." It looks pretty cute with his little hat, too.
We went to see Hollis, Joni and Jeremy Day's baby. He is 2 weeks old and Boyd is 9 weeks old. Look how much difference there is. It is hard to remember him when he was that little!!
No comments:
Post a Comment