We always have a big turnout for Halloween, so we were excited to dress up Boyd and let him see the kids. It was such a nice night so we were able to sit on the front porch for a while. We were also going to hang out with some friends later, so Mark and I dressed up as well. I was the farmer, Boyd was the "sick" cow, and Mark was the vet :) Boyd wasn't really sick, but I was asked that when I told them about our costumes...
So we were shopping in Carter's at Branson, and Grandma Messick found this cow outfit. She thought it was adorable and had to get it. We said fine, so Boyd was a cow (it's pretty fitting considering he's a Messick.) I didn't really look at the costume until I was putting it on him that night, though, and I realized that the pants were actually tights!!! I told Mark that I thought it was a girl outfit, and he said "Yeah, I knew that. I thought you did too."
Long story short...we kept getting asked how old SHE was all night...
I'll know next year to make sure he has a BOY Halloween outfit :)
He was the cutest little cow, though!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment