Monday, August 1, 2011

One month to One year...

It is hard for me to imagine Boyd as a baby, because he seems like such a big boy!  I love looking back on his old pictures and seeing how tiny he was (and seeing his chubby stage, which was about 2-5 months.)  I thought I would do something creative with his one year pictures, like put them in a frame somehow, but for now I thought I would put them on my blog so we can take a trip down memory lane :) 

It is amazing to see the stages he went through and how much he has changed over the year!

This is the first picture of him EVER!  Dr. Lehnert is great and I can't wait for him to deliver Baby #2!!














I still can't believe my baby boy is ONE!  We love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment