Sunday, July 18, 2010

39 weeks!!

Well we made it to 39 weeks without having little Boyd!  I go to the doctor on Tuesday and hopefully we will find out more.  I will be 39 1/2 weeks pregnant at that point.  I am getting pretty anxious! Today has been the worst day, I want to meet him so bad, but I guess I should enjoy my sleep while I can get it and be thankful that we've been blessed because he is still healthy. 





We've also had a little bit of a scare with Mark recently.  He went in because he had something on his nose and the doctor said he could cut it out and send it off or he could send him to a dermatologist.  He decided to have him cut it off.  They sent it off and we found out it was skin cancer.  I was worried when I heard the word cancer, but it's not as scary as I first thought.  He ended up going to a dermatologist to make sure they got all of it out.  They took two samples from his nose and said that it was all gone, so that's good news.  He had to break away the cartilage from his nose, though, and had to make a longer incision for healing purposes.  He now has 20 stitches in his nose and a cut from the top down to the tip of his poor little nose!

The pictures below show his very swollen nose, but he gets his stitches out on Wednesday.  He is hoping that I wait until then to have Boyd so he won't have a big bandage for the pictures in the hospital.  I guess I might be able to wait that long :)





















Check out those black eyes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment