Here is his toy box that was made for him.
My friend Jamalee gave us this saying and I thought it would look good above the door.
The rocking chair was also made for Boyd and he has his buddy Fredbird occupying the seat right now :)
His crib and glider/rocker (well the glider/rocker is really for me!) Mark found the sports wall hangings at Target and had to get them. I was proud of him!
His changing table on top of my Craig's List dresser. I am so proud of that dresser...it looked in pretty bad shape when we got it. I am happy with the way it turned out, and the Mizzou hanging was Mark's idea, too. It's a heritage banner that shows the Mizzou logos through time.
We couldn't decide where to put his name, so we ended up putting it above his closet, and then we had bought a bat and decided to put it above the other closet. Again, Mark's idea! I don't think I had any say in his room at all!!
Last but not least, I had to show all of his shoes and booties! Aunt Becky got him the red Converse, a couple from church got him the Nike's, and Carol got him the rubber boots! We have been collecting the Jordan booties over time and have added more from friends. He has also inherited some cowboy boots from Uncle John and Aunt Tracy. I think he's catching up on having as many shoes as his mom and dad, but that's kind of our thing :)
Your blog looks great! I LOVE that saying above his door. Do you know where she got that?
ReplyDeleteThanks! I'm having more fun than I thought :) I think she got them at Target, but I'm not sure. I'll have to ask her, but I am thinking that's right.
ReplyDelete