Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weight check, bath time, overalls!

I know this is really late, but on August 9th I took Boyd to the doctor for his weight check.  I was worried about him being back up to his birth weight, but as you can see from the picture below he was 8lbs 11oz!!  I was excited to see that he was gaining weight so well :)

The picture was rotated, and for some reason when I attach it it won't rotate back.  I can't figure out how to change it, but this shows how much he has grown from birth to August 9th!






















As of today (August 19th) he is growing like a weed!  I don't worry about him gaining weight anymore, but I know he's a healthy little boy.  He eats between 4-6 ounces at every feeding and is chunking up.  I didn't think it was possible, but he gets cuter every day and I love him more every minute!!

Boyd has been getting up twice a night, and Mark has been helping out so much.  He takes one feeding and I take the other.  It has been great, and Mark is the most amazing father!!  He usually gets up at 1:00 and then around 4:00 or 5:00.  I can't complain!!

Here is Boyd after a bath.  It was not his first bath, but we had to get a picture of him in his little towel :)





















This is his first pair of overalls.  How adorable is he????? :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment