I start volleyball practice tomorrow, which is going to be sad because I have to leave my baby, but it will be good to start season! The picture below is our "Mommy and Boyd time." It is my favorite time of day :)
We finally got a family picture. Boyd doesn't look too happy in this pic, but he's still adorable!!
The other day Mark asked me to check Boyd's diaper, so I walked over to his pack and play, and he wasn't there! Mark pulled down the covers and showed me that Boyd was snuggling with him :) They were watching SportsCenter together. So cute!!
His eyes are open, which doesn't happen very often. I love his faces!
Snuggle time with mommy!!
Sweet baby...sleeping like mommy. He is so perfect!
The face below reminds me of Zoolander...Blue Steel!! haha
Grandma Boyd took this picture and sent it to me yesterday. He is my sweet little man. What a cute little monkey :)
No comments:
Post a Comment