Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One month :)

Boyd is now one month old!!!  I am not going by weeks, because he was 4 weeks old last Saturday, but he is was one month yesterday by the date, August 24th.






















I have always heard people say "I can't believe how fast time is going.  My baby is growing too fast!"  I thought it was just something that people said, but I completely agree!  I also thought that 6 weeks was a LONG time off for maternity leave, but now only having a week and a half left, I realize how short it can feel.  I am sad about Boyd getting big because he was such a precious little baby, but it is also exciting to see him grow.

His neck continues to get stronger and he's definitely starting to fill out!  His legs are no longer little sticks...they are getting some meat on them.  He loves to take naps on his belly.  I try to give him tummy time for his play time, but he ends up falling asleep.  It's precious!

















The big thing yesterday (his one month birthday) happened when mommy and daddy took out Boyd's newborn napper from the pack and play.  He had been sleeping in it, but he is now just in the regular bassinet feature of his pack and play.  He was getting too long for the newborn napper and I don't think he was quite comfortable.  Daddy said that he looked pretty comfortable last night all spread out in the bassinet as both arms were above his head, haha :)

At this point there isn't much new in his life, other than growing, sleeping, eating, and getting diaper changes.  He smiles without knowing what he's doing, and he likes to give mom and dad the occasional shower when we change him.  Mom has gotten sprayed about six times already, once in his bath last night!  We need to start using the Pee-Pee Tee-Pees :)  They are supposed to manage the shower that boys can sometimes give.

He is definitely a Cards fan!!






















Other than that Boyd is just doing great!!  He is giving us quite a bit of sleep, and mommy and daddy each take one feeding in the middle of the night.  I can't complain, he's just such a sweetie!!

I have one more picture...Mark says he's saying "Mom please stop taking pictures of me!" Haha and I might stop if he wasn't so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment