Boyd has been a little traveler lately, but mainly just to volleyball games. He has been to Meet the Jays, to a Mizzou volleyball game, and he went with daddy to Lebanon last night for our game. He is becoming quite a fan, and I think he's learning how to play. I am determined to teach him how to play volleyball, even though I think he might be more of a basketball player :)
Here he is with mommy after his trip to Columbia!
He looked so cute in his black and gold!!! MIZ!
Last night he went to Lebanon to watch mommy's team play. She won, but one of her seniors went down with a knee injury. I think that might be why he was crying during the game. We're all praying that her injury is not too serious and that she has a fast recovery.
I had to put another picture of his bath time because he looks so cute in his little towel!
And when we get home from volleyball, he likes to just sit and hang out with daddy. They are best buds already!! If you see the white on Mark's nose again, he just got his scar smoothed out yesterday. He gets to wear a nice little bandage for another week, but hopefully his scar won't be as noticeable.
No comments:
Post a Comment