As you know, we had Blizzard 2011 here a while back. I think we ended up with about 8-10 inches, and we didn't want Boyd to miss out on his first blizzard! We also didn't want to keep him outside for too long, but we had to try out his inflatable sled :)
I put 2 pair of pants, 2 pair of socks, 3 shirts, a hat, a jacket, and gloves on the poor kid. Mark made a make-shift scarf to keep his neck warm. We were ready to go!!
I tried to upload the video of his sledding experience, but it was taking too long and I didn't know if it would ever work. Long story short -- Mark was taking him around in the snow and he face planted!! He took a corner too fast and Boyd went face first into the snow. He cried at first, but was fine a few seconds later. He's such a tough guy!
Boyd looked so cute! I took this picture after his big spill in the snow.
I also wanted to get a picture of the two of us. Daddy was in the video with him so I thought I would take advantage of the photo op! He looks really happy in this picture. He's kind of like his mother...the camera comes out and he's already smiling. I think he'll enjoy being the center of attention :)
No comments:
Post a Comment