I started wondering if Boyd was ever going to crawl. We worked with him, moving his arms and legs, and finally at 8 1/2 months he started crawling! KK was watching him that morning because I had a meeting, and when I got home she said he crawled 3 "steps". He was napping so I thought "ok she's probably mistaken" but he woke up from his nap and proved me wrong!
Oh --- and when I went to get him from his nap, he was standing in his crib!! He started crawling and pulling up on the same day! Boy, things were going to get crazy!!
This is Boyd crawling in the yard at Grandma and Papa Messick's. He is so cute!
I got him this musical table and just a few days later he started pulling up. I guess he was determined to play with it! He loves it, and the songs are kind of catchy (is that sad??)
The windows in our house are the perfect height for him to pull himself up and look out. Mark keeps saying we need to get a picture of Boyd and Raider both looking out the window, because Raider does the same thing :)
I snuck in this 8 month picture. His poor skin...sometimes it is better, and somtimes it gets worse. I hope he grows out of that!!
He is trying to model his cowboy hat and boots, but the hat stays on for about .05 seconds...
No comments:
Post a Comment