I bought a 12 month Easter outfit for Boyd, thinking that at 9 months it would fit him, but unfortunately I was wrong. The sleeves of his shirt were too tight and too short, so I had to roll them up. I think he still looked like a little cutie, though! Little boys in ties are just adorable :)
I absolutely LOVE this picture of my two main men...how stinkin' cute are they?!?!
I love my little man...too bad he didn't cooperate for a full family picture, but we still got a few good ones.
Here is Boyd with his buddies Harper and Emerson. I tried to put on his dress shoes, but they weren't cooperating. We decided to go with the Chucks instead. Chucks and a tie? Works for me!
I realize I titled this Easter but have only talked about Boyd. I know that most people reading my blog are mainly interested in him, but we woke up that morning to a very happy baby. I brought him into our room and grabbed his beginner's bible, and we read him the story of the Resurrection. We are so blessed to have our son and so blessed that God sent his son to die for our sins. It is hard for me to imagine that sacrifice now that I have a son of my own...I cannot find the words to describe the importance of Easter, and I hope that people realize it's more than dressing up and hunting for eggs!
The rest of the day was very relaxing, and we enjoyed spending time as a family :)
These next few pictures are not from Easter, but we finally put on Boyd's red chucks from Aunt Becky. They are a little big, but I thought we could manage. He actually stood on his own for about 5 seconds when he was wearing them, but Mark said he thought that was only because the weight was distributed between the big shoes :) He's getting there...he'll be standing before long!
Until then, he is enjoying crawling and pulling up on furniture, people, pillow, window sills, or whatever he can get his hands on! My boy is growing up too fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment