Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A few oldies...

So I am not very good at keeping up with my blog.  I will not admit defeat, though, and will pledge that when I am home this summer I will do a better job!!  I am finished with my masters now (yay!!) so that should also free up some time.

I thought this was a precious picture of Boyd with his Holliday shirt.  I love Holliday, and he will learn to also :)


Grandma Messick found these PJs and we thought they were adorable.  Boyd looks like such a big boy sitting in his chair.  He is such a cutie...he melts my heart!


We took a trip to Farmington (a month and a half ago) and we are planning to go again this weekend.  Boyd found a snuggle buddy in Papa, and I think he's excited to see him again.  He was so comfy in his arms.  I remember those days sleeping in my daddy's arms, too!!  Precious!


So Mark thought it would be funny to put Boyd in his bag when we got home and see if Boyd wanted to be packed up.  He obviously liked it...do you see the huge smile on his face???  To be fair, anytime Boyd sees a camera he gets a huge smile.  Everyone says it's me rubbing off on him because we're both hams :) 
I'm okay with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment