Thursday, January 26, 2012

Farmington Christmas/Becky's Wedding

So my sister, Becky, decided to get married on December 17.  I was still 4 weeks from my due date, so my doctor said he was ok with me traveling to Farmington for the wedding.  Mark, Boyd and I packed up for the weekend, where we would spend Friday night at the rehearsal, Saturday at the wedding, and Sunday we had our Boyd Family Christmas.  Talk about a fun-filled and busy weekend!!

My parents had a lot going on (you know...throwing a wedding and all) so we stayed with my brother John, his wife Tracy, and their son Jackson.  Jackson is a year older than Boyd, so I was excited to see them play together.  After the rehearsal dinner, the boys needed to take a bath, so we threw them in together.  I love this picture because it looks like they are in deep conversation.


Boyd with Grandpa Boyd before the wedding.  Those are two sharp-dressed men!!


Our little family before the wedding.  Price is still "in the hopper" as Mark would put it!


Boyd looking cute in women's glasses...boy aren't we proud :)  He's so adorable, though.


This is my handsome father, my beautiful sister, and my handsome nephew walking down the aisle!


Boyd cheesing it up!


He loves sunglasses, let me tell you!  He was wearing daddy's this time.


We took a family picture in front of the Christmas tree in the reception hall.  It was such a pretty wedding!


Here is one of the two of us.  We don't get many of these lately, so I thought I should take advantage of the opportunity while I could.  I guess Price is in this picture, too, but we won't count him.


Boyd and Jackson played so well together, other than the fact that Boyd hugged him every chance he got and they both ended up on the floor most of the time.  Boyd had fun, but I'm not sure Jackson was digging it by the end of the weekend :)


The boys are hugging good-bye.  I think Jackson was kind of excited to see Boyd go.  Boyd could have stayed forever, except that we needed him to get back home to his crib because he figured out how to climb out of his pack and play over the weekend!  We were not too excited about that...


I stole this picture from my sister, Laura, but I thought it was cute.  Boyd wanted to hug Jackson all weekend, and Jackson actually tolerated it much better than I would have thought.  He loved Boyd, too.  How cute are these two cousins?!?


I didn't get many pictures of Christmas, but the wedding took up a big chunk of our weekend.  We had so much fun with the family, and we talked on the way home about how blessed we are to have our family and friends.  I planned on going home and resting until Price made his arrival, but only God knew how soon that would be!!  Instead of four weeks, we only made it two...but that story is for another blog entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment