I had been thinking for a week that Boyd needed his hair cut. I said something to Mark, but he was against it! He thought his hair was cute, which I did, too, but it needed to be cleaned up a little. I finally convinced him that it would look the same except a little shorter (I know...what a concept, huh!?)
We took him in on a Saturday expecting to make an appointment for the following week. Angie was coloring someone's hair and said she could do it while she was processing. I was so thankful that it worked out, and we got it done right then! That is definitely a perk of living in a small town :)
Here is Boyd ready to get his hair cut...he wouldn't look at the camera!
Angie did such a good job...it looks great! Mark was better after he saw how good it looked, and once he realized they weren't going to shave it or anything crazy. Really...what did he think they were going to do!!?? His hair is so fine and so light that you can't tell in this picture, but Angie spiked it up in the front. It looked really cute, even though in this picture it looks a little unruly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment