Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm a big brother!!!

Well, as I'm sure most of you know by now, Boyd is going to be a big brother!  It might come as a shock to some of you, but it was something we were planning.  I wanted Boyd to be anywhere from 18-24 months older than the new one, and he will be 18 months.  Obviously, we were "planning" it, but we knew it would happen on God's time.  We are so blessed to be bringing another little baby into the world.  Boyd has been such a blessing and we have loved every minute of the last 11 months (especially since he was only 7 weeks old when he started sleeping through the night...)

I found a t-shirt for him to announce the news, and I was really excited about it.  I wanted to have him show up at our families' houses wearing the shirt and announce it that way, but I was only 4 weeks when I was in Farmington and didn't want to say anything that soon.  I didn't know when we would be going back, so I had to email the picture to my family.  We were able to show the shirt to our family in Marshfield, and it came as a shock to almost everyone :)  I also decided to post the picture on facebook, and I had a lot of comments, which were very much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment