Well, I hate to be so behind on my blog, but it does allow me to cram a lot of things into one post!! I'm not sure that it's a good thing, but I am looking for the positive in my procrastination :)
Kayla's best friend Kayli got married a few weeks ago. It was a beautiful wedding in Branson, and we tried to get a good family picture, though Boyd didn't want to cooperate!
I always feel like I'm taking the pictures, so it's good to get in a picture with my little cutie pie!!
Well, his little buddy Brayden must have thought he was a cutie pie, too, because he went in for a kiss! I guess Brayden's daddy isn't too happy with him kissing boys, but they will someday learn :) It's pretty cute, but definitely something to learn for the future!
Boyd has a little plastic swimming pool in our backyard that he just LOVES! I wanted to see how he would like an actual pool, so we went to our friend's house to swim one day. We weren't able to stay out very long because it got kind of cool (I know...the ONE day it's not steaming hot!) but he had a lot of fun!
I can't believe how fast time flies. Boyd is now (at the date of this post) 11 1/2 months, but these are his 10 month pics. He is getting so big! I like this picture because he looks less like a baby and more like a boy. Well, I say I like it, but it also makes me very sad that he's growing up so fast :(
Here's my big boy with his sweet smile! He LOVES the camera :)
No comments:
Post a Comment